Tuesday 4 January 2011

Google Tools Practical Reflection




By doing and using Google tools I learnt many things about Google tools and how to use it or work on it. There are some tools that were new for me and I didn’t about it before such as Google Earth, Google Docs, Google finance and Google groups. So, through Google project I know about each one of them and what are their features. It helped me a lot in my studies like in searching, sharing documents with my group members, translating, editing pictures and set the important tasks or events. Most of Google tools are easy to use it like Picasa and Picasa web, Google labs, Google calendar, Google chrome, iGoogle, Google searching and Google sites. By using Google tools, you can share your ideas or your thoughts with your friends or anyone around the world. I think from this project we learnt many things that will help us in our life in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment